Work smarter. Make more.
Increase your profits without the headaches.
The demands required to build a successful website solutions and full-service marketing agency requires more time, experience and effort than a team of two, three or even ten.
Hiring, developing and continually educating talent, while maintaining the highest levels of expertise and best practice in all of your offerings is hard to scale.
Clients want agencies that can offer holistic solutions and help them successfully develop a strong online presence. They want full service from a single source.
Planning, strategy, designing, developing, testing and delivering high-quality customized solutions can take a lot of time and effort and often the outcome is sub-par to the client’s vision.
PPG’s White Label Services
There are two types of white label service providers – hidden resource and a visible resource.
Depending on the client and project, you can choose whether to keep us behind the scenes or get us more directly involved with the client. We are a flexible team capable of providing your business solutions and needs.
Interested in expanding your agency or firm’s bench strength or capabilities?
Some of the white-label services we offer:
1. Web Design and Development – If you don’t have the in-house skills or resources to take on high-volume or large web design or development projects, we can do it for you. We have the skills, expertise and technology to build powerful lead-generating, high-ranking websites for your clients and you can resell them under your brand.
Have a project with a near term, urgent deadline? We excel on quick turnarounds and short deadlines.
Do you have a (large or small) project that requires expert knowledge of design strategy, high-level user experience, process flow, user interface design, advanced technology capabilities for a highly customized feature, process or project? We are your answer.
Need someone to take care of website updates, code corruptions, removal of malware, website restoration or maintenance requirements? We can do that for you, too.
2. Growth Driven Design (GDD) – Growth Driven Design is an entirely new approach to website design and marketing. It accelerates the time to launch and consists of ongoing phases of data-driven development and improvements.
Once the core website is launched, it undergoes continual data-driven growth and improvement. GDD is essentially the implementation of an ongoing, phase-by-phase conversion and customer-centric, data-driven website strategy. This process increases leads, conversions and loyal followers faster than any traditional approach to website design and marketing.
It minimizes the risks of traditional web design.The GDD methodology is a completely revolutionary approach and way of approaching online business and brand growth.
The recurring nature of this service benefits you and your customer. Your customer enjoys an accelerated ROI and the ability to make recurring payments rather than a huge upfront lump sum payment for a product that ages immediately. You enjoy a recurring revenue stream and the ability to build a book of business.
To learn more about Growth Driven Design, check out our blog articles.
3. Inbound Marketing – The most effective way to grow a business is through inbound marketing. As a HubSpot Partner, not only are we really good at attracting and closing new customers, we have the best technology and brightest minds in the industry on our team. Whether your customer wants to phase in slowly or is ready to go full on, we’ll work with you to create the perfect strategy. Our strategies work.
We work closely with you to create and implement successful inbound marketing strategies that attract more visitors, convert more customers and increase retention rates. Our strategies improve brand exposure, create engagement and increase revenue.
4. Search engine optimization (SEO) – Hiring a team of SEO experts can be very expensive and challenging – especially if you are not a search engine optimization expert. By using our white label SEO services, you can create a profitable recurring revenue stream and avoid unnecessary expenses, while ensuring the best return on investment for you and your clients.
5. Social Media Marketing – Depending on your client’s business goals and needs, we can help you create a customized start-up or full blown social media strategy or implementation plan that will increase website traffic, brand loyalty and attract new customers. It is a win-win situation for everyone involved.
6. Copywriting – Our copywriters are multi-lingual and are among some of the best in the business. They can develop a content strategy for your client that yields highly relevant industry content that creates connection, trust and inspires referrals.
7. Creative Design – If content is King, Google and the quest for high-ranking search results have lauded design as the 21st Century Queen. If you don’t have a gifted design team, we can increase your capacity and help you provide everything from a simple page or brand redesign to full spectrum custom design services. Are you a coder, developer, digital marketing or SEO expert? We have experienced designers who are highly skilled and have a track record for achieving measurable results from logo development, custom brand website design to highly attractive, SEO-friendly web and landing page design.
8. Branding – Our highly experienced, multidisciplinary branding strategists provide services across the entire branding spectrum. We have the knowledge, vision and expertise to create the brand look and feel that will compel brand awareness, connection and loyalty. Whether you need a solid brand strategy or powerful brand identity, we’ve got you covered.
9. Secure Hosting, Off-site Backup and WordPress Maintenance – Our maintenance & hosting package keeps your client’s WordPress website up to date and secure 24/7. It includes routine technical maintenance and timely code updates for WordPress, the site theme, third-party code and plugins. Code updates are conducted as browser updates are released, vulnerabilities in code are discovered and features for themes, plugins and scripts are enhanced. A website’s security is extremely vulnerable when its code is not updated as new updates are provided.
We do the work. You get paid.
Our team of experts complete your client’s project.
Increase Your Revenue Without the Hassle
Many successful web solutions and creative marketing agencies specialize in one specific area of expertise because they simply cannot manage the ongoing efforts required to build broad level bench strength and deliver excellence in all areas.
To accommodate the client’s need, many agencies successfully increase their offerings, capabilities and profits through partnerships with companies that supply expert services.
These services are often referred to as “white label” services; meaning the agency that is receiving the service is selling it under their own brand as though they produced it themselves.
Ready to Grow Your Company?
Expand Your Offerings
Brand the service. Get paid. Pocket the profits.
No overhead. No sweat.
Expanding your business is easy when you have loyal, expert white label partners whose work is high-quality, dependable and in whose relationship you trust. White label refers to a product or service that is purchased by a reseller at less than retail, who then rebrands and resells the product or service for a profit. White label providers are usually used in one of two ways: to start a completely new business or to expand the existing portfolio. There are many profitable advantages in partnering with a white label service provider:
- It is cost effective and exponentially time-saving and profitable compared to maintaining an expert staff and developing the solution yourself.
- You can offer your client the level of expertise that the project requires without funding high-cost employees or limiting the success of your client’s project to the expertise of your current staff.
- It allows you to focus on your business’s core competency instead of running the risk of spreading your resources too thin.
- Branding our white label services is easy. You get ready-to-sell solutions from niche experts, without the hassle, expense and risk of hiring, on-boarding and managing the on-going education of employees.
If you are already providing one or more of these services, it makes sense for you to consider expanding your offerings:
- Marketing services
- On-page and off-site search engine optimization
- Graphic designers
- Front-end and back-end developers
- Web hosts
- Advertising agencies
- PR firms and PR agencies
- Digital marketing agencies
- Traditional and online marketing agencies
- Design and development firms
- Digital and business strategists
- Design architects and strategists